|Board of Directors
||Establish the Company’s business operation policies and objectives and appoint key managers for the execution of such policies
- Assist the Board of Directors to review the financial statements and significant accounting policies.
- Audit the Company’s internal control.
- Procure accountants and other external experts for the audit and non-audit related matters.
- Meet regularly to monitor and listen to the internal auditor’s and accountants' reports.
- Fix and regularly review the performance evaluation, and the remuneration policy, system, standard and structure of the directors and managers.
- On a regular basis, assess and fix the salary and compensation of directors and managers
- Assess the potential risk on the financial and business activities and prepare the annual internal audit plan based on the result of the aforementioned assessment.
- Assist the Board of Directors to audit and trace improvement on irregularities and operational risk, and periodically report to the Audit Committee on the internal audit matters and financial condition.
- Execute resolution of the Board of Directors, manage all the Company’s affairs.
- Lead the team to achieve the Company's goals.
- Train up staff and set up an excellent leading team.
- Based on the Company's annual overall marketing plan, fix the regional annual work plan, the budget plans the sales plan and sales target by year, quarter and month.
- Establish and lead the sales team to achieve sales targets. Analyze sales productivity and develop and enhance the productivity of the development plan.
- Formulate the strategy and goal for market development. Analyse market for the products and their competitive edge. Organize regional promotion and academic activities.
- Assist the CEO to make the Group’s strategy for development, be responsible for the Company’s short term and long-term policy and strategy, and assist the achievement of mid to long term goals.
- Establish business in the market and proceed with the relevant promotion, including enhance the management and progress, establish the market operation system.
- Analyze and forecast the sales market, grasp the trend of the market in order to provide the accurate information for decision making and develop sales market.
- Plan and manage budget for marketing activities, effectively and reasonably apply the budgets toward advertising and marketing activities.
- Be responsible for the daily operation of sales department, establish and maintain stable and competitive sales team.
|Product Development & Registration Dept
- Control of law compliance in selection, projection and research of products and collect the latest domestic and oversee development for registration of products.
- Apply for product registration, registration for clinical trials and support registration related matters.
- Compile the information for imported products and apply for the registration.
- Select, project and research of the products; collect the latest domestic and overseas research development of the products the Company is paying attention to.
- Assess the markets, the sales forecast of products in research and development, prepare the pre-listing of products, negotiate and sign contracts for products to be licensed and prepare the listing thereof.
- Maintain business relationship with existed business partners and introduce new business partners. Ensure the production and quality of listed products.
|Finance, Logistics, HR & Business Dept
- Manage finance, accounting and logistic operation.
- Maintain relationship with shareholders and investors and promote capital market related plans.
- In charge of HR and organization development and improve and plan operation flow and management system.